Updates in September 2019
This post gives an overview of the recent updates to the Writing an OS in Rust blog and the used libraries and tools.
I finished my master thesis and got my degree this month, so I only had limited time for my open source work. I still managed to perform a few minor updates, including code simplications for the Paging Implementation post and the evaluation of GitHub Actions as a CI service.
- Improve Paging Implementation Post: Improves and simplifies the code in multiple places
- Use GitHub Actions to build and deploy blog
- Set up GitHub Actions for
- Update to bootloader 0.8.0: Considerably reduces compile times
- Update to Zola 0.9.0: Updates the used static site generator to the latest version
No updates were merged in September. However, I’m planning some breaking changes for the crate, namely: